How to make a Clarito:
- Paint the rim of a martini glass with lemon and chill it with crushed ice.
- In a glass shaker (or a pint glass or large, glass jug if you don't have a shaker), place plenty of whole ice cubes.
- Let the shaker chill and then discard excess water from the ice.
- Add one (1) part French vermouth (Dry Martini brand, for example).
- Add nine (9) parts London Dry gin (can substitute with other brands of gin).
- Add a strip of lemon peel, squeezing the juices into the shaker as well.
- Stir with a metal or silver spoon for approximately 1-minute, or until drink is chilled.
- Discard the crushed ice in the Martini glass.
- Serve immediately with a spiral of lemon rind as garnish.
Lastly, drink it and enjoy it. In this way, we will save the Clarito.